· Personal information or updates regarding the children and their families, enrolled at our centres – including identification, photographs, contact details, student performances and characteristics.
· Personal information of everyone who reaches out to us at our properties including Centre Visits, Website (www.happycareindia.com) , Social Media platforms, Advertisements and Contact Numbers.
At Happy Care we are committed to protecting you and your child throughout out our relationship with the family. We believe in maintaining your details securely and only utilizing them as agreed and approved by you.
2. What Information We Collect
We collect the following information through our programs or owned pages:
· Child and family details during enrolment including residential, contact details, medical and background details
· Performance updates, daily incidents and health care information over the course of the program
· Monitored information regarding the growth and development of the child
· Personal information of visitors signing up with us at our centre, social media assets, pages or contact number
3. How we use your information?
Information collected at the program is essential to ensure that our teachers and curriculum are personalized to ensure that the best possible care is provided to the children enrolled with us. We will use this information to discuss with the families and build a customized program for each child and ensure we have an inclusive program. The information shared is also used to ensure that we can reach out to the parents/guardians of the children in case of emergencies.
Information collected at our properties will only be used to share any details requested by you and arrange visits to our centre. All information collected will be maintained as per legal requirements to run the business and operations.
4. How long do we keep your information
We keep your in line with legal requirements only as long as it is necessary and applicable to the reasons for which they were collected. Personal information of a child enrolled with us will be retained only for 6 months if the child is taken out of the program. This is to ensure that we have all necessary information when evaluating operations of the program for improving safety and efficiency.
5. Information Sharing
Your personal information can only be accessed by you, the Owners of the centre and the teachers with who your child has been enrolled. In case of information registered through online channels, these are securely maintained for a fixed period of time and only accessible by the Centre Director and the Centre Owners.
In case of medical emergencies when a legal guardian or parent is not reachable for a child, relevant information will be shared with medical professionals to ensure that immediate care will be given.
6. Changes to this statement
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. No. +91 8884111511
Address:361, 7th Main Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore-560 008